4.17.2006

Some photos of the office

So here's where I work, and some new latte art.

This is the wonderful Leslie and Ayumi, hard at work. Notice all the pound and larger bags of Intelligentsia whole bean...
The cafe storefront

The bar got moved around a bit, and as Brad knows, I am slightly wary of change... lol. But seriously, that's the wonderful LM GB5. The Mazzer Major I use isn't in this pic, as it got moved further away from the machine due to only me using it.
The new bar set up

Again, the incredible duo at work.
Hard at work

And here's some latte art I poured yesterday. It's still not my best, but I was trying to get photos more along the likes of Tonx.
Some new latte art

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That new Mazzer placement looks really annoying to work with.

17:14  
Blogger Peter said...

Haha, it's temporary until the Fetco goes in the back.

17:15  
Blogger Shaun said...

Nice art Peter! When you come in to Calgary next drop me a line. I'll roast up a variety of outrageously good green and pull shots until you beg for beg for mercy through your caffeinated haze - just teach me to pour art like that.

22:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your art is really coming along, peter. i fully think you should compete, and i've been considering it myself. when are you in the shop? i've been in a few times, met brad, but i don't think you've ever been behind the bar.

btw, i just made myself a flickr account for latte art (http://flickr.com/photos/dwelltime), got a few ones up there (camera's never around for the best ones, i'm sure you know what i'm talking about).

cheers.

12:02  
Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

I will pay you $50 to make me a 12oz latte

12:38  
Blogger Caiê said...

That´s fab-licious!
I know this guy who drinks his coffe and afterwards uses the scarce leftovers of the drink as ink to make beautiful drawings.
You have an art there to, although a different one.
:)

18:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home