11.14.2005

Evolving Taste

I was thinking about this earlier today: I don't like milk drinks much anymore.

It's true. I cannot stomach a latte over 6 oz. That's my tolerance. I have no idea how some people can deal with a daily 20 oz sweetened latte. Ugh. I'll just take my espresso, thank you very much.

Non-coffee news: I'm now on track to enter into a Geology honours degree here at UBC. No more marine biology. I'm still keeping the water aspect alive though. Likely my field of study will be in environmental/hydrogeology.

I got my tickets for my first non-UBC concert in Vancouver today too. I'll be seeing Stars play at the Commodore. I am so excited. My accompaniment for the evening? Why, a friend from work, Ava Drake. Should be a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Agreed on the milk thing...seems such a waste of good coffee and fresh cow. Unless you're trying to pull off some amazingly large art in a monstrous bowl mug or something...

10:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home