1.30.2006

Toys...

I can't wait to test out my new toys. I acquired a pair of the Bodum Pavina demitasses from Alistair yesterday. They will be used both at home and at the shop when I'm toying around, just because they are so sexy. I cannot wait to pull a shot into them, though Alistair has said that they tend to keep the espresso way too hot.

Another toy I would love to have is one of those beautiful 12 oz Alessi frothing pitchers. Chris, from Espro, let me try his out, and once I got a feel for the thicker walls I was pouring more defined art. This was my second attempt with the pitcher.


Now I've got to check out these barista training DVDs... after I read more about electric flux and Gaussian surfaces...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

Nice art!

"girls like guys with skills"

23:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home