6.29.2006

Elysian News

I recently received an email from Alistair Durie of the Elysian Room detailing the weekly offerings of his most excellent shop. Apparently, in my absence, a Synesso has been installed in place of his LM Linea as well as the world's first Clover 1s installed in a commercial environment. Talk about improvements! The 1s is a reengineered version of the revolutionary machine that was introduced several months ago. Also, the Synesso has proven itself to be one of the top machines on the market for performance. Elysian will be bringing in one pound of the Best of Panama Esmeralda Special tomorrow. If you wish for a cup, and they aren't already sold out from pre-booking, call or stop in before tomorrow so you can get your hands on this incredible lot of an incredible coffee.

My own coffee life isn't too exciting at the moment. I'm still keeping busy at Bumpy's pouring drinks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

oh dear lord!!!!

I wish I could be there!

Meanwhile, I served an americano, a latte and a macciatto to customers at the bike shop today. It was my first time trying the steam wand on the home machine here. I think I'll have it down in a few days. I just need a good pitcher and, well, fresh beans.

Talk to you soon buddy

11:23  
Blogger Scott said...

not too excitiing... keeping busy by pouring drinks... are you ok? Find happiness in the small things man, life will get better when you do what you enjoy and are the boss, other pepoples restrictions can be limiting to one creative and innovative energy.

09:43  
Blogger Shaun said...

Happiness in small things... Like the Celebrator Doppelbock I just finished. Peter, go, now. A four pack of love. Truly one of the best I have tasted. #12 on the hit-list: http://beeradvocate.com/top_beers

Go!

00:48  
Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

I'm a Barista!

09:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home