8.02.2006

Latte art silliness

Today at work I was trying to have some fun. Or, I was trying to pull off multiple art pours in small volumes. Surprisingly counter to prior attempts, it worked out for me. These photos were taken very quickly and are thus a bit blurry. I promise that the drinks were much more impressive in person. My true thoughts on multi art pours are actually against it. I think almost any day, a pure, well poured single rosetta is much more beautfiul than a crazy 4 rosetta pour in a 6 oz cup!

Also, Bumpy's now has a website here where you can see the daily specials and such. And for you Calgarians, check out the Herald food section on Sunday!

This is an eight ounce latte


Same as the above but from a better angle


12 oz latte


12 oz decaf latte


4 oz macchiato


16 oz latte in a to go cup!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

marry me

07:16  
Blogger Shaun said...

I really like the decaf shot Peter.

08:08  
Blogger Scott said...

I am impressed that you've nailed maulti art but do think that less is more, i think it just looks over crowded and messy. I have finally got to grips with takeaway art. will post soon! take care

13:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sex!

I would love for you to post them on www.ratemyrosetta.com !

07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home